TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.brainblasterz.com is a site operated by Bon Bon Buddies Limited (We). We are a limited company, registered in England and Wales under company number 02827349, and have our registered office at One Foxes Lane, Oakdale Business Park, Blackwood, South Wales NP12 4AB. Our main trading address is the same address. Our VAT number is 974 9860 51.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
YOU MUST NOT ESTABLISH A LINK FROM ANY SITE THAT IS NOT OWNED BY YOU
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Brain Blasterz and the Brain Blasterz artwork and logo are registered Community Trade Marks of Bon Bon Buddies Limited.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
Competition entry routes.
- To enter the entrant is required to:
- Upload a selfie of them pulling a sour face on Twitter and Instagram through using the hashtag #SourFaceSelfie
- Upload a selfie of them pulling a sour face via a Facebook application at https://www.facebook.com/brainblasterzofficial
- Promotion Period: Entries can be made between 9am (GMT) Saturday 12th July 2014 and 12pm (GMT) Friday 5th September 2014. Multiple entries will be valid.
- Prizes: The following prize pool is available:
- 3 x Play Station 4
i. 1 x to be won across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
The favourite Sour Face Selfie will be chosen to win the main prize by the Promoter
- iTunes vouchers –
i. £50 (x5), £15 (x30)
Winners to be chosen at random across the course of the campaign
Employees of Bon Bon Buddies, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the draw or helping to set up the draw shall not be permitted to enter the draw.
- Participants in the competition must comply with the minimum age requirements for the relevant social media network. Children under 16 must obtain their parents’ permission before entering.
- The entry must not be:
- (Unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent, seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, profane, in breach of confidence or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise be contrary to the law, or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world;
- Technically harmful l (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
- The entrant hereby gives a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable license to the Promoter to use the image submitted, for any purpose, including, without limitation for advertising the Promoter’s products. The entrant hereby waives all moral rights they have in such entry to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Multiple entries will be accepted
- Entries made using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Promoter has no responsibility for entries lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, incomplete or corrupted, due to computer error or otherwise.
- The Prize is not transferable.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part, except that in the event of the prize being unavailable for the reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Any entry which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, does not comply with these terms and conditions is invalid. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these terms and conditions either in whole or in part, with or without notice, in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The winners agree for the Promoter to publish and use for post-Promotion activity their name, photo and county.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram by Friday 5th September 2014 and will be asked to provide their address details for their prize to be posted to them. The winner must provide the details requested within 14 days from the date of such notification. Each winner also must, if asked, provide means of identification and proof of age.
- The Promoter will post the prizes within 30 days of receiving from the winner complete details referred to in term 16 above.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the prize.
- The winners’ names and counties can be obtained between 05.10.14 and 30.10.14.by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Bon Bon Buddies One Foxes Lane, Oakdale Business Park, Blackwood, NP12 4AB UK
- By entering the Promotion via Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and using Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram to submit your photo entry, entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and the entrants must comply with all applicable Facebook and Twitter and/or Instagram terms and conditions whilst posting any content on them. The Promoter assumes no liability for any breach by the entrant of their obligation under this term.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or injury incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering this Promotion, using Facebook and/or Twitter, and/or Instagram or accepting the Prize. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any delay, loss or damage during delivery of the Prize, for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by the entrant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the Promoter and whether arising from breach of contract or negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter is not responsible for failure to fulfill the obligations of any of the third parties involved in this Promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavor to minimise the effect to the entrant of any such failure.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from, or in connection with, these terms and conditions and/or the Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, an entrant accepts these terms and conditions.
- Promoter: Bon Bon Buddies One Foxes Lane, Oakdale Business Park, Blackwood, NP12 4AB UK.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.